Anxiety, anger, depression, low self-esteem are natural feelings that are experienced in varying degrees by individuals within today’s society. Sometimes these and other mental health concerns can be improved by rest, relaxation, exercise, good nutrition and a strong support system.
Other times individuals may want to seek help from professionals. Creative Center for Wellness offers ongoing behavioral therapy as part of their care and your gift will help us accelerate our progress toward breakthroughs that will change the world for people with mental illness. Don’t miss this opportunity to make a tax-deductible gift to help everyone affected by this disease. Please don’t wait — give now.
What You Can Provide
- Your time and expertise in service as a board member
- Your expertise in offering a class (anything from job and life skills to classes on wellness)
- Your connections by telling others about us and what we do
- Your unused or partially used art supplies
- Your gently used exercise equipment, such as yoga mats